Studio46 Media is seeking a full-time Associate Producer to join our talented team of creatives. The primary role of the Associate Producer will be to serve as the main production assistant to the lead producer with responsibilities determined by the needs of individual productions.
- Excellent writing, producing, and communication skills.
- Outstanding time management, computer, and organizational skills with the ability to plan, manage, and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work prime time and after normal hours, as needed.
- Superb people skills with ability to manage different types of people and situations.
- Punctual and detail-oriented professional.
- Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Forward-thinking mindset with ability to research and envision new opportunities.
- Clear and articulate communicator who is, above all, a great listener.
- Self-motivated worker who takes ownership of projects from beginning to end to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
- A servant-leader attitude with strong work ethic, positive outlook, and empathy for others.
Feel free to call us at 859.977.5846 or use the form below to contact us by email. We look forward to discussing your project!